Roasted Garlic Parmesan Red Potatoes
The BEST roasted potatoes! Full of flavor from the garlic and herbs and tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! These roasted red potatoes are one of our family's favorites when it comes to potatoes and there are never any leftovers!
- 3 pounds potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Garnish with rosemary
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.