- 1 (25 oz.) bottle dry sparkling wine (found this at Franklin Liquors)
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle organic apple cider
- about 1/4 cup Caramel Vodka (again...you can find this at Franklin Liquors)
- Annice Star (optional but I found these at The Tea and Spice Exchange in Mashpee)
- Apple thinly sliced (and what is really cute is cutting out the core of the apple in a star form but this is optional too)
- Thinly sliced orange or lemons for garnish
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Combine sparkling wine and apple cider in a pitcher, then stir in 1/4 cup caramel vodka (add more to taste). Pour into your favorite glass and garnish with thin apple slices, anise, cinnamon sticks, and fresh sprigs of rosemary. Serve immediately.
- To make just one, pour almost equal parts of apple cider and sparkling wine, using a little more apple cider than sparkling wine.