- 2 4oz. goat cheese logs
- 1 cup Dried Apricot (chopped)
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil (for drizzling)
- Toss 1/2 Tbsp of rosemary with the apricots in a bowl and 1/2 Tbsp of rosemary with the cranberries in a separate bowl.
- Spread out the chopped apricots in a single layer on a piece parchment paper. Do the same with the chopped cranberries.
- Roll each goat cheese log in the dried fruit and wrap the log so the fruit sticks to the cheese.
- Place in the fridge to cool. Take out 30 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with the olive oil for extra flavor. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted by Foodista!