For the dressing:
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the salad:
- ½ cup fresh peaches (sliced thin)
- ½ cup fresh figs (sliced thin)
- 1 package spring mix or your favorite fresh greens
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- In a glass jar, add salt, pepper, honey, vinegar and olive oil and shake well before serving.
- Next, toss the spring greens on to your salad plate. Top with peaches, figs, feta
- Drizzle the dressing over top. Sprinkle with a little fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!