This sesame, honey and ginger marinade is the perfect way to add some zing to your next meal. With a blend of sweet and savory flavors, this marinade will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Whether you're grilling up some chicken or seafood, this marinade will take your meal to the next level. Plus, it's super easy to make!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey ginger balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh chopped herbs for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Place protein (chicken, fish, steak) and marinade in ziploc bag; turn bag to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours (minimum).
- Cook your protein to the appropriate temperature.
- Garnish with herbs, serve and enjoy!