- 8 Tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red apple, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Put the tomatoes, red onion, and apple on a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper and mix to cover.
- Roast for 40 minutes until onions are caramelized and the tomatoes start to wrinkle.
- Add everything on the roasting pan to a large saucepan. Make sure you scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a light simmer over medium heat then add the heavy cream.
- Use an immersion blender to blend all the ingredients to a smooth soup.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!