- 10 carrots, small to medium size (peeled but I leave the tops on for color)
- 2 tablespoons Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Cranberry Pear White Balsamic (optional but I love it with the Oil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Thyme sprigs for Garnish
- Dash of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add carrots in a single layer to the baking sheet. Drizzle remaining olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender, flipping halfway through.
- Garnish with Thyme
- Serve and Enjoy!