- 1 large apple peeled and sliced
- 1 pear sliced
- 1 ½ cups cubed pineapple
- 3 ripe kiwis peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 clementines peeled and separated
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
Making the Dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon Franklin Raw Honey
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoons fresh mint chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine apple, pear, pineapple, kiwi, clementines, and pomegranate seeds. Lightly toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and mint. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. Serve.