Spinach Salad with Walnuts & Goat cheese
Simple and easy yet tasty! The perfect crowd-pleaser salad to bring somewhere since everything can be placed in individual containers and quickly mixed right before serving.
- 1 tablespoon Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Roasted Walnut Oil
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed, washed, and dried
- ½ cup whole or chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in the oil to make a creamy dressing.
- Put all but a large handful of the spinach in a large bowl. Toss with most of the dressing. Add remaining spinach and continue tossing until well coated.
- Serve immediately topped with goat cheese and walnuts.