Sweet Heat Chipotle Chicken
- 6 Tbsp. Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Infused Honey
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs or wings (I like wings)
- Combine the olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and pepper into a blender and blend until purated.
- Pour the marinade over chicken in an airtight container or large Ziploc bag and shake to coat each of the pieces.
- Place in the refrigerator and turn the chicken (or flip the bag) a couple times over the next few hours. Let the chicken marinade for at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours)
- Remove the bag from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking
- Preheat your oven to 400 F
- Place the chicken on a sheet with parchment paper
- Drizzle a small amount of chipotle on the paper and arrange the chicken on the pan
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes
- Drizzle a small amount of Chipotle Honey for a little more heat (optional)
- Serve and Enjoy!