In a Minute Skillet Breakfast
This delicious Breakfast was all I needed this morning...no salt, no sugar....just diced up half a potato and toasted in Garlic Infused Olive Oil. Delicious!
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1/2 Medium Potato Diced
- Fresh Basil for Garnish (and to eat!)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet (medium)
- Dice 1/2 Potato and Sauté in the skillet for approximately 10 minutes or until the potato slices are golden brown.
- Remove potatoes and set on your plate.
- Add the remaining oil to your skillet, add the egg and scramble
- Once done to your satisfaction, add to the plate, garnish with Basil and Enjoy!
PS...I love my daily dose of Olive Oil...but you could use less if you like.