Feta Baked Pasta
Delicious for lunch or as a side for dinner!
- 16 oz. Pasta (I used a Penne)
- 1 pkg. Cherry Tomatoes (as many as you like)
- 8 oz. Feta cheese (block sliced into 1/2 inch)
- 3 tbs. Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried basil (I didn't have fresh)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside
- Combine tomatoes, feta, oil and basil in a 9 inch baking dish...toss all ingredients until covered with oil
- Bake feta mixture until bubbly (about 13 minutes)
- Remove feta mixture from oven and mix in pasta
- Top with granulated garlic and a little more basil
- Serve and enjoy!