- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to coat the skillet)
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-4 tbsp heavy cream
- Orange zest (optional)
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, and Blood Orange Olive Oil. Process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with Butter Olive Oil. Pour 1/4 cup of crepe into the pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of pan. Cook 2-5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Whip together all the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy. (If you are using cream cheese, whip this first until creamy and then add the other ingredients).
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp of filling into one of the corners of the crepes and fold into 1/4's. Arrange on plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and your favorite fruits. Enjoy!