- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Sicilian Onion Jam
- Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 small Onion (sliced in rings)
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Heat 3 Tablespoons quality EVOO in a cast iron or other oven safe skillet.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. If they are large, cut in half. Make pockets in the breasts and spoon in 1 tablespoon crumbled Gorgonzola cheese and a generous teaspoon Sicilian Onion jam. Use a large toothpick or small metal skewer to close the opening.
- Sear the chicken on both sides.
- Add some sliced onion to the pan while chicken is cooking. When chicken is nicely browned top with a tablespoon Sicilian onion jam and bake 10-15 minutes until internal temp is 165 F. Enjoy!