- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 oz. sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. each finely chopped shallot & chives
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp. each parsley and dill
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a bowl and whisk together until smooth, (put in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time if necessary to obtain a smooth texture)
- Add herbs, lemon juice, garlic and mix well. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until cold, taste and add more Salt & Pepper if needed.
- Drizzle your favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oil before serving.
--- Recipe by The Cake Bar @ www.thecakebaronoline.com