- 1 whole grain baguette (1” slices)
- 2 pears
- 2 1/4 tsp Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Slice baguette rounds, place on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add oil. Add pears, then sprinkle with salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Allow to caramelize slowly – for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine mascarpone and honey. Spread on baguette slices.
- Once pears are caramelized, add balsamic vinegar and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Add spoonful of pear mixture on top of mascarpone on baguette. Serve warm or cold.