- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried herbs (such as rosemary or thyme)
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese
- Sprig of dill for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and dried herbs.
- Add the 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Slowly add the cold water, a little at a time, and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until it's about 1/8 inch thick.
- Use a knife or cookie cutter to cut the dough into desired shapes.
- Transfer the cut crackers to the prepared baking sheet.
- Prick each cracker with a fork to prevent them from puffing up too much.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crackers are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Cut Feta into 1/4 inch slices.
- Plate crackers, Feta and drizzle with remaining olive oil
- Serve with dill garnish.
Enjoy these homemade crackers with your favorite dips, cheeses, or spreads! The use of Extra Virgin Olive Oil adds a delightful flavor and makes these crackers a delicious and wholesome snack.