Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pecan halves (toasted)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Cranberry Pear Aged Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Wash and trim the ends from the Brussels sprouts. Remove any dark outer leaves and slice them in half from top to bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine the trimmed Brussels sprouts with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the sprouts in the oil and arrange on the baking sheet. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until the sprouts are tender with crispy, dark roasted outer leaves. Remove from the oven and toss with the pecans and dried cranberries and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.