Summer Fresh Veggie Salad
- 2 cups blanched broccoli florets
- 1 cup blanched cauliflower florets
- 1 cup blanched chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped curly-leaf parsley
- lemon zest (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, toss the veggies with the oil and balsamic, make sure they are evenly coated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours, or overnight. Garnish with parsley and lemon zest before serving.