- 3 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers (small)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Aioli or Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning (with a dash of crushed red pepper)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Salmon Filets
- 5 tablespoons Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar (divided)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped (or baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup Fennel (sliced thin)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (sliced)
- Roasted asparagus
- Cover salmon filets in blackberry ginger balsamic and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking. The salmon should start to fall apart when a fork is inserted.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare all salad ingredients into a large bowl. Top with fennel, sliced egg, asparagus, mayonnaise and finally capers.
- Place salmon over the salad and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!