- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas or 3 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 medium thin-skinned cucumber (hothouse or English)
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1 ½ ounces feta cheese (substitute goat cheese)
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Franklin Raw Honey
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Open, drain and rinse the chickpeas, and then add to a large bowl.
- Cut the cucumber into quarters, lengthwise, and then chop into bite-size chunks.
- Cut the tomatoes into small wedges. Add the cucumbers and tomatoes to the chickpeas, then crumble the feta on top.
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey and fresh dill together, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Enjoy!
Note from Amy:
I like this recipe because it is very versatile. If you love the flavor of Dill, use Dill infused Olive Oil. If you want it to be more lemony, use Lemon infused Olive Oil! If you prefer the taste of basil, use it instead of dill, with Single Varietal, Basil, or Lemon olive oil! So many awesome choices.