- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 salmon filets (about one pound total)
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup blackberry jam
- Fresh raspberries and blackberries for garnish
- Add olive oil to pan on medium-high heat.
- When hot, add salmon filets to the pan, skin side down. Let cook until skin is crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Do not try to move the fish until skin is crisp to avoid skin sticking to pan. Once it is crisp it will release itself.
- Flip salmon to other side and allow to almost finish cooking, about another 3-4 minutes depending on thickness of filets.
- Remove salmon from pan and set aside. Do not cover as the skin will lose its crispness.
- Add the wine to the pan and deglaze. With the pan on medium-low, add in the balsamic vinegar and the blackberry jam and continue to whisk until combined, and cook for another minute.
- Add salmon filets back into the pan, skin side up, and allow to warm for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove filets from pan, plate and spoon sauce over and around the salmon and garnish with fresh berries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!