Salmon Glazed with Berries
You will not believe how incredible this salmon glazed with berry sauce is! Fast, easy and absolutely bursting with flavor. Raspberry balsamic, white wine and blackberry jam are the perfect pairing for the sweetness of fresh salmon!
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 salmon filets (about one pound total)
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup blackberry jam
- Fresh raspberries and blackberries for garnish
- Add olive oil to pan on medium-high heat.
- When hot, add salmon filets to the pan, skin side down. Let cook until skin is crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Do not try to move the fish until skin is crisp to avoid skin sticking to pan. Once it is crisp it will release itself.
- Flip salmon to other side and allow to almost finish cooking, about another 3-4 minutes depending on thickness of filets.
- Remove salmon from pan and set aside. Do not cover as the skin will lose its crispness.
- Add the wine to the pan and deglaze. With the pan on medium-low, add in the balsamic vinegar and the blackberry jam and continue to whisk until combined, and cook for another minute.
- Add salmon filets back into the pan, skin side up, and allow to warm for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove filets from pan, plate and spoon sauce over and around the salmon and garnish with fresh berries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!