Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham
- One 10-lb bone-in, fully cooked, spiral-sliced ham
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 20 cloves
- 8 oz. can Sliced Pineapple
- Freshly sliced Oranges for garnish (optional)
- 6 oz. jar Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Remove ham from packaging and bring to room temperature for up to 2 hours before baking.
- Arranged cloves approximately 1" apart for ham
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Arrange a rack in the lower third of the oven and remove upper racks.
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk together brown sugar, honey, vinegar, Dijon mustard, orange zest and juice, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, olive oil, and pepper.
- Bring to a low simmer and cook for 5–6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place ham in a large roasting pan, face down. Brush half the glaze over the surface of the ham.
- Loosely cover ham with foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. During cooking, brush with remaining glaze mixture every 30 minutes.
- For the last 15 minutes of cooking, remove foil and garnish with sliced pineapple orange, and cherries.
- Let stand up to 30 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.