So this parsley is over a week fresh because of my herb savor. It really does work! Also love the little buds on my Olive Tree...spring might really be here!
- 3 cups parsley (packed)
- 1 cup Romano cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the parsley, Romano cheese, lemon juice, garlic cloves and salt in a food processor. Pulse until the parsley is finely chopped.
- Turn the food processor into the on position and let it run while adding the olive oil. Once the olive oil is incorporated, turn the food processor off.
- Freeze pesto for use later in ice cube trays, or use immediately, tossing with pasta, roasted vegetables like butternut squash or green beans, or use as a rub for roasting chicken or pork.