Mango Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Medway or Franklin Local honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Place 1/2 cup fresh raspberries and 1 diced mango in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, place 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Pulse to combine.
- Slowly add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until the mixture is combined.
- Add the fruit to the blender or food processor and pulse to combine well. Using a good blender or a food processor will take care of the raspberry seeds, but you can strain it through a fine mesh strainer if needed.
- Cover and chill until ready to use. Enjoy!