Kansas City Barbeque Sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Duxbury Sea Salt
- Pinch of cayenne (optional for heat)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the sauce reaches a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer (uncovered) for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.