- 1/3 cup Champagne White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Franklin Raw Honey
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 2/3 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a glass jar and shake until fully mixed. If you don’t have a glass jar with a lid, you can place the ingredients in a blender or mix by hand with a whisk.
- If refrigerated, remove 15-30 minutes before serving to warm and liquify. Whisk vinaigrette to combine before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup or 8, 2-tablespoon servings.
- Add fresh herbs to complement your dish! Try basil, parsley, or dill!