- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ¾ cup Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat the sugar, eggs, and vanilla on high speed until frothy, pale, and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Add the balsamic and milk and continue to beat for 1 minute. Switch off the mixer and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to gently fold it into the flour mixture until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries and lemon zest.
- Fill the muffin cups three-quarters full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.