- 2 large onions
- 2 Tbsp Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Himalayan Sea Salt and black pepper
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups assorted canned beans rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- Dice the onions and sauté them in the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat until translucent.
- Add the ground meat and begin to brown it. Once the meat is broken up and beginning to brown, add the balsamic and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until the juices have evaporated, and the meat is evenly browned.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and bay leaf. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, turn down the heat to medium-low, and simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes. Remove the bay leaf before serving.