Parmesan Garlic Noodles - With Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 teaspoons Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cloves garlic (fresh, minced)
- 2 1/4 tablespoons Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 box angel hair
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 3/4 cup half & half (or whole milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped fine)
Makes 4 Servings
- In a large saucepan, heat both olive oils over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add more cream or milk if necessary.
- Serve immediately