- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine, like Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier or triple sec
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced and each slice cut in half
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- fresh rosemary sprigs, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, cranberry juice, brandy, Grand Marnier, honey, balsamic, orange slices, and cranberries; stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.