Maple Glazed Carrots
- 2 pounds of organic carrots
- 1/2 cup Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Franklin Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup nitrate free bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Bring the vinegar and honey to a boil in a small pan. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes until it is slightly thicker.
- Steam the carrots until they are a bit soft but not completely cooked.
- Put them in a baking dish. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over it. Pour over the vinegar and honey glaze mix.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.