- 3 large sweet potatoes (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Chop your sweet potatoes whichever way you like. I prefer to leave them thicker so they are a bit softer.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray with non stick spray.
- In a bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes, flipping half way through, until golden and fork tender. Enjoy!