Kale Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup quinoa (cooked but still warm)
- 1 small bunch kale
- 4 Tbsp Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- 2 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Franklin Raw Honey
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- Rip the kale into bite sized pieces and put in a serving bowl. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil and massage the oil into the kale.
- In a small bowl mix together to rest of the oil, balsamic, Dijon, and honey. Pour half of this dressing on the warm quinoa and mix so it absorbs.
- Add the quinoa to the salad bowl and mix.
- Add the shallots, nuts, and dried blueberries. Add the rest of the dressing and toss.
- Finish off the salad with feta and enjoy!