- 2 peaches, pitted, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 18 pieces
- 3/4 cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Marinate the pork pieces in a bag with the oil and vinegar for one hour prior to cooking.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut peach and onion wedges crosswise in half; thread onto 6 skewers alternating with marinated pork pieces.
- Grill 15 min. or until meat is done, turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 5 min.