- 1 pound shrimp peeled and cleaned (tails on if you like)
- 8 ounces of pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ to 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a large Dutch oven cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- While the water heats and while the pasta is cooking, peel and clean the shrimp
- Once the pasta is cooked and is draining in the colander, add the butter, pepper, parsley, and olive oil to the Dutch oven.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink
- Once the shrimp is cooked add the cooked pasta back into the Dutch oven
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp and oil mixture
- Serve immediately