A colorful flatbread brimming with fresh, flavorful ingredients—creamy mozzarella, fragrant basil pesto, savory prosciutto and our stuffed Olives. Simple enough for a weeknight meal served with a crisp garden salad, but elegant enough to entertain as an antipasto all on its own.
- 3 tablespoons Bella Cucina Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 (11-13-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Garlic Stuffed Olives drained & roughly chopped
- 5-6 thin slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven at 450˚F.
- In a bowl, whisk pesto and olive oil till combined.
- Shape pizza dough for a thin crust. Place on a greased baking sheet or pizza pan. Brush with pesto and oil mixture. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella, red onion, Olives and slices of prosciutto. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, and serve.