- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or any other mustards you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ghost chili powder sub in cayenne powder if ghost is too hot
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together the egg yolk with Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Slowly stream the olive oil into the mixture, whisking the entire time until it becomes nice and creamy.
- Stir in garlic, cayenne (or ghost powder), and a bit of salt and pepper.
- If you’d like to thin it out, add a teaspoon or more of water and whisk.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.