- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice (100% juice for best flavor)
- 1 oz Pear Juice (or pear nectar)
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Ginger Beer (to top up)
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh Cranberries (for garnish)
- Pear Slices (for garnish)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (for garnish)
- Lime Wedge (for garnish)
- Fill a copper mug or a highball glass with ice cubes to chill the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, cranberry juice, pear juice, fresh lime juice, and cranberry pear balsamic vinegar.
- Fill the shaker with ice, secure the lid, and give it a good shake for about 15 seconds until well-chilled.
- Strain the mixture over the ice in your prepared glass.
- Top up the drink with ginger beer, gently stirring to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, a slice of pear, a wedge of lime, and a sprig of fresh mint.