Warm Fig and Goat Cheese Crostini
- 4-6 figs, sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 baguette sourdough bread (or whichever kind you prefer!)
- Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Franklin Raw Honey
- Himalayan sea salt
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Slice the baguette into about 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Generously drizzle olive oil over each piece and sprinkle on a bit of fine sea salt for taste. Rigorously rub in the olive oil and salt with a sprig of rosemary. If pieces of it come off on the bread, all the better. Spread enough goat cheese over each piece of bread to cover it. Use as much as you’d like
- Bake for about 5 minutes on the top rack of the oven, or until the bread has become golden and the cheese soft. Remove from the heat and drizzle on EVOO. Top with slices of fig and drizzle on honey.
- Serve immediately.