Serrano Honey & Garlic Bruschetta
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Serrano Honey Balsamic vinegar
- Parmesan Cheese (fresh grated)
- Pinch Himalayan
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place baguette slices onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top each baguette slice with Parmesan cheese. Place into oven and bake for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- In a bowl combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top each baguette slice with mixture, garnished with Parsley.
- Serve immediately.