All the flavors of pesto take your popcorn from blah to a next-level gourmet snack! Perfect for your next movie night or watch party!
- 2 tablespoons Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Basil Pesto
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 popcorn kernels and cover the pot.
- When you hear the first popcorn kernel pop, add the rest of the kernels, and put the lid back onto the pot. Once the popcorn starts popping, gently shake the pot back and forth on the element – this helps prevent the popcorn from burning. When the popcorn stops popping, immediately remove the pot from the heat and pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the pesto over the popcorn, add the parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of salt, and toss to coat. Enjoy!