Olive Oil Popcorn with Smoked Paprika & Rosemary
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- Pop the popcorn kernels using an air popper. If you do not have one, place the kernels inside a paper lunch bag. Fold over the top of the bag and cook in the microwave until there are 2-3 seconds between pops. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a small glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, smoked paprika, rosemary and salt. Microwave until just heated, about 20 seconds.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the popcorn, tossing with your hands. Enjoy!