- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any variety)
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of fresh Raspberries (garnish)
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 3 tablespoons local honey (use another tablespoon for drizzle)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line an 11-by-17-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat the parchment and sides of the pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use a mister if possible). Set aside.
- Whisk the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter oil in a medium bowl until combined. In a separate large bowl, whisk the flour, honey, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the milk-egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared baking sheet, smoothing into an even layer with a spatula.
- Bake until the pancake is lightly golden and springs back in the center when poked, 11 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and heat the broiler to high. Brush the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter Infused Olive Oil onto the pancake. Broil until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes, rotating halfway.
- Cut into 12 slices, drizzle with the additional honey, garnish with Raspberries and serve warm.