This Parmesan Dijon baked chicken is an easy weeknight dinner recipe filled with flavor! Perfectly coated & seasoned chicken breasts are always a family favorite. Pair this protein with your favorite salad or seasoned potatoes for a deliciously quick meal anytime.
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Wood Smoked Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup Parmesan breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 ¾ pounds)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Mix EVOO and mustard in shallow dish until well mixed. Mix breadcrumbs and cheese in large plastic bag.
- Dip one piece of chicken at a time into oil mixture, coating all sides. Then place in bag of breadcrumbs, seal bag and shake to coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.