- 4 lobster tails
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Herb Blend Seasoning
- Using scissors, cut top of lobster shell lengthwise down the center, leaving tail fin intact.
- Loosen meat from shell, keeping the fin end attached. Lift meat and lay over shell. With a knife, cut a slit, 1/2 inch deep, down the center of the meat and make sure it is deveined.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic cloves, pepper, salt, and seasoning.
- Spoon mixture generously over tops of lobster tails.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, onto a cookie sheet and place sheet on grill. Add a bit of water to the bottom of the cookie sheet to keep things moist.
- Grill covered, over medium heat, for about 10 minutes, or until meat is opaque.
- Remove from grill and serve!