- 6 ounces heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 3 basil (Sprigs)
- 1 shallot
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella (thinly sliced)
- 2 pizza crust
- 1-ounce marinara sauce
- 1-ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Neapolitan Herb Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Half Shallots, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Over medium heat and add 1 tsp. olive oil and shallots. Cook until soft (2-3 minutes). Remove pan from burner.
- Place flatbreads directly on oven rack and bake until slightly crisp, 5 minutes.
- Spread marinara on each flatbread. Top with mozzarella halves and half the Parmesan. Add tomatoes, shallot strips, and a pinch of red pepper flakes (to taste). Bake until crust is lightly browned, and cheese is bubbly and melted, 13-16 minutes. Rest pizzas 2 minutes.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl. Add arugula and toss to coat. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Garnish salad and pizzas with fresh basil leaves, remaining Parmesan, and remaining red pepper flakes.