- 4 cups mushroom broth (divided)
- 12 ounces Bucatini (or other long noodle pasta)
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10 ounces mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper and Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- parmesan cheese for serving
- Bring 3 3/4 cups mushroom broth and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a large pot. Add the noodles and let them soften, then reduce heat to medium. Cook until noodles are al dente, according to the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 30 seconds or until garlic is golden, not burnt.
- Add mushrooms and let them brown. Gently stir so both sides of the mushroom can brown. When the mushrooms are tender, add the remaining 1/4 cup of mushroom broth and crushed red pepper. Let cook until the broth is completely absorbed.
- Stir in the balsamic and heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Add parsley and cooked pasta and toss together.
- Serve immediately and garnish with parmesan cheese.