Chicken, Tortellini with Wild Fernleaf Dill
- 1 Tbs. Wild Fernleaf Dill olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tsp. dried thyme
- 9 ounces tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (shredded)
- 5 ounces spinach
- 2 Tbs. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. lemon zest
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, carrots and celery and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add the broth and thyme to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Add the tortellini to the pot and cook for the length of time on the package instructions. One minute before the tortellini is done, stir in the chicken breast and spinach and cook for one additional minute.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!