This Citrus Buttermilk Dressing is perfect for dipping! Such a healthy, delicious, and refreshing snack. Scrumptious on a salad and great for dipping cucumber, celery and carrots too!
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk (substitute half milk and half plain yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp Single Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 English Cucumber (sliced 1/4 inch pieces)
- Whisk together all ingredients. Keep in an airtight container and keep in fridge for 3 days.